Get cosy in the Blue Mountains with a Winter Yoga Retreat
Winter is magical up here! Get cosy, grab your ugg-boots, choose a book and sit by the fireplace at a Happy Buddha Winter Yoga Retreat.
At Happy Buddha Retreats we’ll keep you warm and toasty and you’ll find it’s the perfect time of year for introspection. Light up with inspiring workshops, drumming and yoga nidra. Warm up with daily yoga, nourishing food and our cosy retreat centre.
Fold inwards and reset at a Winter Yoga Retreat
Looking for some time away with yoga classes at your door step? Perhaps you simply want time out from from planning meals, daily errands, work, kids, family, the mental load?
Winter is our warmest season at Happy Buddha Retreats with our ducted heating and fire place in full flight. Grab a book and an organic herbal tea, and just let go of the past and rejuvenate into all the possibilities of where your life can lead you for the rest of the year.
It’s time to go inwards. Seasonally, Winter is time for hibernation and rejuvenation so take a leaf from mother nature’s book.
Think of all things that Winter brings… in the city it can be un-inspiring with shorter days and never-ending commutes, however in nature, the energy becomes crisp and the leaves turn into golden hues – glorious!
It’s amazing what 3 days away will do
- Embrace slow and reset
- Find your inner flow with daily yoga and guided meditations
- Learn more about meditation and just how simple it can be
- Be nourished with amazing and seasonal vegetarian meals prepared fresh
- Ignite your spark and reconnect to how you want to live your life
- Laugh out loud with our popular drumming circle and find your groove!
- Connect with nature
- Learn to relax again, read that book you’ve been meaning to read for so long
We offer three 2-Night retreats every single week!
Commence your retreat on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. View our Inner Joy Retreat program for more detail. Price is from $299 per person, twin share midweek OR $399 per person twin share on weekends.